As it's sometimes a little difficult to host things here on the blog, I've set up a free space over at this host where I hope we'll be able to store things like documents and software along with other tools that can be easily downloaded.
I've started with the ongoing document around some of the workshop ideas we've been developing. It's collapsable and expandable and feels much nicer than a linear document.
I'll put a permalink on the sidebar to the page which could develop at some point into a more functionial webspace.
I do like to wrestle with javascript on a Saturday afternoon! But hey, the script I needed was generated by what is fast becoming a favourite tool...and it's a free one! it's FreeMind.
I've also changed the favicon on the pages (the little pic on the browser tab - next to the page name) - there's such a wealth of cool little gadgets, software and tricks out there. Inspiration does seem to lie at ones' fingertips.